01 May, 2014

A Cure For Cancer with Herbs, Flowers, Roots And Spice.


healing cancer naturally
Cancer  can be cured within days!
Cure For Cancer Found!

Shock! Carol was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Actually it wasn't my mother that neglected to tell me, but that I myself had misunderstood as my parents recently told me that my kids creche teacher had cancer, hers is spinal but anyway I had assumed they were talking about her, that her name was Carol.

 It seems weird that just over a week ago, I had found out that two other people I had known in childhood, had cancer, one a young woman about forty had just been buried. This made me decide to get busy blogging again, writing and spreading awareness about Cancer and how it can be prevented and treated. I know of stage four cancer sufferers that have been successfully cured of cancer!
 This is why I have decided to begin by "debunking" the lies and mystery behind cancer and instead provide readers with positive data from scientific study of herbs, flowers, spices, algae, mushroom, roots and seeds of plants that all share in common,  powerful antimutagenic compounds loaded with phytonutrients,flavanoids and other cancer killing agents, even inexpensive drugs that are already proven to have cured cancer!

Yes, it is possible to be cured even of stage four bone cancer. I created this blog as a passion of mine which is treating illness and disease with natural medicinal ingredients found in living plant life such as roots, veg, herbs, fruit, spices and flowers. I sincerely hope that anyone who comes across my site will be infused with hope and be illuminated with knowledge so that together we can impart that knowledge and help to preserve a life and stop the lie that cancer is incurable. "For you shall KNOW the truth and then you shall be set free."I am a believer and I write from my passion,  to convey the message of hope in a place of darkness and desolation to those suffering constant pain and  disease and affliction. I believe that if you take to heart the truth it can transform your body mind and soul to that of new, radiant, energized and balanced.
There is biblical evidence of the use of herbs, flowers, roots and spice which contain various components that harness the power to eliminate within the body any inflammation.  Adaptogenic herbs have strong properties that achieve wellness inside the human body by boosting the immune system, allowing it to work out toxins and acids, which together aid the 3 key factors in the development of cancer:




  1. Acidity & Poor nutrition
  2. Hopelessness
  3. Stress


Addressing and adjusting these three unhealthy symptoms will enable you in achieving an alkaline state which is essential to prevent and eradicate cancer cells from multiplying and flourishing. Cancer simply is the proliferation of dysfunctional cells, that are low in oxygen, feeding on sugar overload. In this blog I will be discussing how simply cancer can be treated naturally from within through positive mindset, alkaline state and oxygen increase in the blood that disintegrates the mutation of the cancer cells without surgery.


No comments: